Top 100 Player of 2017 - From Guardian - ( Kdb - 4th, 8 City Players)

How the fuck can that great big waste of space Lukaku be better than Merlin? Have these people actually watched us and the rags play this year? FFS! If the criteria for 'top player' is an overrated man-mountain with all the guile and finesse of a JCB then yes, fair enough, Lukaku wins hands down.

The truth of the matter is that he is included simply to please the multitudes of plastics in the far east.

Ridiculous list. Silva should be a top 10 player in the world on anyone’s list.
Less said about Lukaku the better!

Silva 38th fucking laughable.
I know, first I had to check whether that was a PL 100 or the world''s 100. Very much looks like a cut & paste of the Ballon d'Or.

Then, a quick skeg to see where Merlin was sitting in the top 10.....

If Messi and Ronaldo only scored 10 goals max per season I wonder how they would be valued. 21LVA would be right up there. Football is not all about scoring goals.

As soon as I saw Dele Alli at 31 and Leroy Sane at only 61 I gave up reading. You don't need 169 so-called "experts" to generate random numbers, you can do it with some dice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.