The battle for 3rd place

Possible but not likely! They're unbeaten in 21 you know!
PEG knows he'll have to commit to one or the other after they beat Anderlecht tonight, hes said as much already.
The shorter odds are on the EL - he's a pragmatist if nothing else.
Be interesting to see his side against us - I think he'll go all out for a 0-0 and they're not bad at getting draws. We must go for the throat right from the start and get at least 1 goal in front early to change their tactics. If they score first it'll be an 11 men behind the ball dirge of a game and we struggle to break that shit down.

Possible but not likely! They're unbeaten in 21 you know!
PEG knows he'll have to commit to one or the other after they beat Anderlecht tonight, hes said as much already.
The shorter odds are on the EL - he's a pragmatist if nothing else.
Be interesting to see his side against us - I think he'll go all out for a 0-0 and they're not bad at getting draws. We must go for the throat right from the start and get at least 1 goal in front early to change their tactics. If they score first it'll be an 11 men behind the ball dirge of a game and we struggle to break that shit down.
He has already called Mayne, Bullocks, Stagecoach and Ellisons

What frustrates me most about the top 4 race or rather the title race is the 2 Chelsea games. We really should have won the home and drawn the away games and then the table would have us 2 pts behind Spurs and 1 behind Chelsea and then I'd fancy us to win it from there. Those two games sum us up, which is why we have to do better against the top 4 sides next season, more ruthless.

Did he not tip them to win the league in August as well? I hope he doesn't have a gambling problem he would be homeless with his predictions.
Yep, he did predict them to win league, he admits he was wrong, but, says if they had won games they have drawn, they would have won it. Well, what insight that is, if we had done same we would be top, what a dick ;-)

Yep, he did predict them to win league, he admits he was wrong, but, says if they had won games they have drawn, they would have won it. Well, what insight that is, if we had done same we would be top, what a dick ;-)

That's like me saying if I would have chatted up Rachel Riley I would have shagged her.

What frustrates me most about the top 4 race or rather the title race is the 2 Chelsea games. We really should have won the home and drawn the away games and then the table would have us 2 pts behind Spurs and 1 behind Chelsea and then I'd fancy us to win it from there. Those two games sum us up, which is why we have to do better against the top 4 sides next season, more ruthless.
Or maybe the fact that Chelsea are having a premier league medal made for altrincham anthony is a factor?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.