The battle for 3rd place

I think the loss of Gundogan was huge to us. Moreso than Jesus.

i think both were equally bad and you can ad losing Kompany to that list as well

A couple of square pegs in round holes (navas at fullback as well as he has played aint area and he is still shit going forward which is something that Pep needs - Ironic really that his best performances have been in the full back position and he is actually more effective as a defender than an attacking option)....also KDB as I said in another thread aint cutting it either and we need someone a little more dynamic than Yaya as well now. (though again he has mostly played well but in a very simplistic way)

We are in danger of missing out, which is a scandal IMO. Let's hope we beat the rags on Thursday. If we miss top four, this season will have been a disaster.

We are in danger of missing out, which is a scandal IMO. Let's hope we beat the rags on Thursday. If we miss top four, this season will have been a disaster.

Personally I dont give 2 Fcucks about Uefa corrupt competition wouldnt bother me if we finished outside qualification for Europe! But we all know our owner wants the champs league more than anything.

Personally I dont give 2 Fcucks about Uefa corrupt competition wouldnt bother me if we finished outside qualification for Europe! But we all know our owner wants the champs league more than anything.

With the players we have and supposedly the best manager in the world, missing out on top 4 is a poor return. The owners must think that too. I think he will get at least another season, but he needs to seriously pull his socks up and start performing.

With the players we have and supposedly the best manager in the world, missing out on top 4 is a poor return. The owners must think that too. I think he will get at least another season, but he needs to seriously pull his socks up and start performing.

Well with 6/8 new players for next season be very difficult to win the league.

This season can't finish soon enough for me. Such a let down.
Me too, but I said that last season as well. Really hope we don't fuck around in the summer and have at least half our new players in place before the pre season tour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.