The battle for 3rd place

I thought Yaya was by some margin our best player yesterday. If anything was fair he would have been mom.

he played well but only in the last 15 mins of normal time did he really start to have an influence....he did keep us ticking in his usual way but he stepped up int he las 15 mins to try and take the game by the scruff of the neck...he didnt manage it however

The reason we have fallen short is because of the old guard is old. The future of MCFC are players like Sane, Sterling and Jesus. Not Toure and Zabaleta

Personally feel we will be better off not making top 4. Look at the confidence Chelsea and Utd will take into next season.

Let's have a season with less pressure and smash the league and a cup

Pep needs 5 new players they will need time to adjust. Pressure will be intense on the whole club to deliver next year and we have no chance of winning champs leg yet so no point.

Smash the rags on Thursday and I will be content under all circumstances.

Clear out the old and bring on a new look city next season

If Palace do the business today, there is a chance we could finish 2nd!

I expect us to win 5 out of the last 6. A bit of context, our last 3 results have been a 3-1 win V Hull, a 3-0 win away at Southampton and a 1-1 draw after 90mins V Arsenal. It's not that bad

Personally feel we will be better off not making top 4. Look at the confidence Chelsea and Utd will take into next season.

Let's have a season with less pressure and smash the league and a cup

Pep needs 5 new players they will need time to adjust. Pressure will be intense on the whole club to deliver next year and we have no chance of winning champs leg yet so no point.

Smash the rags on Thursday and I will be content under all circumstances.

Clear out the old and bring on a new look city next season

I think a lot of fans would prefer to fall out and go all out for the league, however the club won't see it that way.

The Champions League is the absolute be all and end all for those who run the club.

Financially, in regards to sponsorship, player attraction, it's absolutely massive.

I think a lot of fans would prefer to fall out and go all out for the league, however the club won't see it that way.

The Champions League is the absolute be all and end all for those who run the club.

Financially, in regards to sponsorship, player attraction, it's absolutely massive.

agreed! wasn't it worth a fortune to us last season?

Yes good point. Hope they could see it as 1 step back 3 forward.

We need a season with less pressure, although appreciate we will always have that. Also think the atmosphere will rapidly change for the better at home. Too much pressure on fans and players.

The team needs a huge clean up. Big summer coming up. It just shows how far we have come with fans saying give champs league a miss! Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.