The battle for 3rd place

Three games 2 points, due to atrocious decisions by the officials, should have been 9

Can't see the scum making top 4, they've got to play nearly all the top sides still, added to the Europa games.

Arse are struggling, we just need to get away from their place with at least a point and they'll be out of it.

We should finish 3rd.

It is going to be a fight between now and the end of the season. No more champions league so that should allow the players to focus on the league and the two FA cup games. April is an important month.

I think we'll make it, but it's going to be close. Get through the next two games and we should be right. Our record at both Arsenal and Chelsea isn't great though.

1- Chelsea
2- Spurs
3- United
4-City
5-Liverpool
6-Arsenal

But hopefully we will finish in the top 3 so we can have direct qualification to the Champions League.

I believe we will still get top 4 but Pep needs money to spend this summer. This group of players needs some fresh blood and old players need to move on.

When was the last time we won away to Arsenal?

first title winning season if I'm not wrong. that's why I am afraid of us doing typical city and bringing them back to life in the middle of their worst period in last 20 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.