The battle for 3rd place

I have no time for Spurs im afraid, anyone who professes to like them as a club was likely not supporting City in '81.
Some of their fans recently have been utter bell-ends as well as their yearly bend over and lube up for United.
Can't see them holding on to Kane and Alli either, as soon as a huge bid comes in that little bald twat will be rubbing his hands and banking the cash (to pay for the stadium obviously) Hoping Poccetino fucks off soon as well.
Would fucking love to do them in the FA Cup final! Revenge best served cold 36 years later!

Bang on mate,hate them me,always have,always will

So by crumbling last season when at the start not one person had them down as title challengers is facts? As I say they was only seen as challengers as they was the closest to Leicester without ever being that close. Considering we have been nowhere near challenging for 3 seasons now I would say we have performed worse.

If I am not watching City who I want to win by any means necessary then I want to be entertained when watching a neutral football match and most of the time watching Spurs has been enjoyable. They've been more entertaining than Chelsea this season and Leicester last year. Granted they've had the rub of the green with decisions against us the last two years but after watching a lot of them I wouldn't say they are on the receiving end of big decisions week in week out. They don't need to be as they batter most teams.
All the justifications for them not winning a title are fine with me as long as they continue not to win one and no I do not enjoy them battering anyone (maybe rags or chelsea or arsenal depending on what would help us).

So, if we target this Al Gorithm in the derby, wind him up and get him a straight red, or maybe get Otamendi to subtly nip his ankle, we should be home and dry.

So, if we target this Al Gorithm in the derby, wind him up and get him a straight red, or maybe get Otamendi to subtly nip his ankle, we should be home and dry.
Yes mate,do a number on him so to speak....................coat on followed by sound of door closing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.