The battle for 3rd place

Look at the previous winners of the LC.

If anything, the FA Cup winners have been weaker.
That's because the LC is basically a competition fought over by City, United, Chelsea and Liverpool.

The FA cup is taken seriously by a larger number of teams which then throws up some shock results. Think Millwall, Wigan, Villa etc

Well half and half. My reply to Robbie was saying I wouldn't give up a year in the CL to win the EL.
And neither would I. Just weighing up the prestige of the trophies. Sevilla are regarded as a very successful club side on the back of 4 wins recently. Nobody remembers who won the Copa del Rey in Spain.

And neither would I. Just weighing up the prestige of the trophies. Sevilla are regarded as a very successful club side on the back of 4 wins recently. Nobody remembers who won the Copa del Rey in Spain.
Yeah I see your point when you put it like that.

we have 4 home games , Rags , Palace , Leicester , WBA whilst the Rags have 5 away games Burnley , City , Spuds , Saints , Arsenal anyone with half a brain (and that even includes some Rags) knows the only way PEG gets in the Champs League is through the european failure cup.

For me the present top four will be the same at the end of the season.

I REALLY want to us to revenge the Leicester City thrashing. Still have that match fresh in my mind. That is def a must win if we want to stay CL bound.

City - 9 points from 6 games.
United - 14 points from 7 games.

OK.

So according to Sky we'll lose or draw to United and win only 2 or 3 of our remaining matches at home to Leicester, Palace, WBA and away to Boro and Watford as United win at Burnley and Southampton, beat Swansea and Palace at home and win against 1 of Spurs, Arsenal and ourselves and drawing the other two.

Sky do love rag friendly clickbait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.