Top 5 Crisps ...

Pickled onion monster munch, another fine suggestion. Flammin hot are good to but the heartburn is immense xD

BnbkYSLIAAEMYYM.jpg

I've gone through the entire thread and I am frankly disgusted that there were only two mentions of Co-op Salt and Vinegar. They win.

I think there is an argument that they could be mankinds greatest achievement to date.

If we're talking all time top 5:

Sizzling King Prawn McCoys
Worcester Sauce Twiglets
Salt and Vinegar Puffs
Sour Cream and Chive Seabrook's
Flamin Hot Monster Munch

Honourable mentions to Cheesy Cheese Pringles, Beef and Mustard Brannigans, and last but not least Fish & Chips Walkers

Scampi Fries, Chilli Doritos, Salt n Vinegar Pringles, Square Crisps Salt n Vinegar, McCoy's Beef. On the bench: Monster Munch Pickled Onion, Salt n Vinegar Fish n Chips

Of course if Burtons Salt n Vineger Potato Puffs still existed they would wipe any other potato/maize snack off the face of the earth

Quick edit they would be competing with Smokey Bacon Smax so it would be close

On the subject of crisps, has anyone seen the new Hula Hoops advert?

If I was that robber I'd shoot the greedy woman through the bars for not eating beef Space Raiders.

Pickled Onion Monster Munch
Pickled Onion Space Raiders
Salt n Vinegar Hoola Hoops
Cheese and Onion Walkers
Beef KP crisps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.