Top 6 mini league 17/18

If you only look at the form on paper and pretend league games are the only thing in the world, fine, but they've looked much better recently. They were done by the referee vs. Watford, comfortably won their CL game and played their way into form against Stoke.

They've worked out Dier+Vertonghen is the pair to use without Vertonghen and they looked much more solid then when trying to shoehorn Sanchez in, and Dembele coming back into midfield has made them a lot more stable, now he can play a full game.

Spurs are on their way back up from their dip in form, that doesn't mean they'll beat us, but even if we win I think they'll be comfortably back in the race for 2nd by Christmas.
are you actualy a city fan you seem to always be on a downer.if your not in confident now you never will be

Only 3 more away games left: in order Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs.
Win at Liverpool on 13 Jan, then we really will be able to see the endgame.

are you actualy a city fan you seem to always be on a downer.if your not in confident now you never will be

I'm one of the most happy clap fans on here, I can only suggest you don't read many of my posts if you think I'm on a downer most of the time.

I'm one of the most happy clap fans on here, I can only suggest you don't read many of my posts if you think I'm on a downer most of the time.
sorry pal you just don't seem happy today.i read posts without looking whos posted to be honest so if your a happy clapper I apologise I just noticed you didn't seem impressed after handing the little raggys their arses

sorry pal you just don't seem happy today.i read posts without looking whos posted to be honest so if your a happy clapper I apologise I just noticed you didn't seem impressed after handing the little raggys their arses

i just felt we could have done a lot more. I'm ecstatic with the result, but much like the Arsenal game, we could have humiliated them and coasted out the last 20 minutes but lacked the clinical edge we've had in the past. I also thought that for all our dominance in possession and territory, we struggled to create many goalscoring chances and better sides than United wouldn't have conceded the goals we scored. I guess I'm just thinking about the future big games in the CL and late in the cups.

i just felt we could have done a lot more. I'm ecstatic with the result, but much like the Arsenal game, we could have humiliated them and coasted out the last 20 minutes but lacked the clinical edge we've had in the past. I also thought that for all our dominance in possession and territory, we struggled to create many goalscoring chances and better sides than United wouldn't have conceded the goals we scored. I guess I'm just thinking about the future big games in the CL and late in the cups.

hopefully once we've got through the cold winter we'll hit our stride on the burying teams front.

hopefully once we've got through the cold winter we'll hit our stride on the burying teams front.

Noel Gallagher actually made a great point that in a couple of months, a lot of teams won't be able to play like Huddersfield or West Ham did - they'll be so desperate in the relegation race that they'll need to come looking for 3 points, no matter how unlikely.

Also I suspect we're not too far away from managers realising that parking the bus isn't working. Then teams will try something different - wouldn't surprise me if Spurs go for the kamikaze press now that Mangala is likely to start.

Noel Gallagher actually made a great point that in a couple of months, a lot of teams won't be able to play like Huddersfield or West Ham did - they'll be so desperate in the relegation race that they'll need to come looking for 3 points, no matter how unlikely.

Also I suspect we're not too far away from managers realising that parking the bus isn't working. Then teams will try something different - wouldn't surprise me if Spurs go for the kamikaze press now that Mangala is likely to start.

hope we use the difference in the 2 squads mentality to dismantle them and bury them well and truly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.