Top 6 mini league 17/18

I expect City to be just 4 points clear by end of November.

Liverpool arent done yet and could even go on to challenge for the title if everything goes right for them.

Utd I expect to catch us by end of Novemebr.

But lets see how we do against Leicester, yet another litmus test

i think you'll be disappointed ;-)

Liverpool arent done yet and could even go on to challenge for the title if everything goes right for them.

Liverpool to challenge what????

People will get this right one day, each game becomes the 'litmus' test... it's a culture of fans wanting, desperately, to be proved right...

Liverpool for the record won't finish within 15 points of us!!!

Utd have three winnable games in November. albeit Watford away will challenge them. I would be happy enough if we collect 7 against Leicester, Huddersfield and Southampton.

You might just catch one or two with that pmsl.

I see us having 43 points from a possible 45.

People will get this right one day, each game becomes the 'litmus' test... it's a culture of fans wanting, desperately, to be proved right...

I agree. They are not picking up points away from home vs top 6 opposition and I don't see that changing.

Liverpool will challenge spurs for second, they're about as good as the other 2 with Mané back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.