Top 6 mini league 17/18

I expect City to be just 4 points clear by end of November.

Liverpool arent done yet and could even go on to challenge for the title if everything goes right for them.

Utd I expect to catch us by end of Novemebr.

But lets see how we do against Leicester, yet another litmus test
Too many Gorton Tanks has rotted your fucking brain

Too many Gorton Tanks has rotted your fucking brain
not even sure what that means??

Utd got some easy games coming up, I think leicester will be tough and maybe Huddersfield for us, but we will see come the end of November. Hopefulkly I am wrong and we can put even more of a gap between us but winter games are now starting, and we have been coming unstuck last few seasons at this stage, so lets see.

not even sure what that means??

Utd got some easy games coming up, I think leicester will be tough and maybe Huddersfield for us, but we will see come the end of November. Hopefulkly I am wrong and we can put even more of a gap between us but winter games are now starting, and we have been coming unstuck last few seasons at this stage, so lets see.
You are wrong. Also if you are from Gorton I am extremely surprised you don’t know what a Gorton Tank is; clue, it’s rhyming slang

Liverpool to challenge what????

People will get this right one day, each game becomes the 'litmus' test... it's a culture of fans wanting, desperately, to be proved right...

Liverpool for the record won't finish within 15 points of us!!!

City 13/14 season, 19 points behind in 8th place at this stage. Though I dont particularly rate Liverpool this season, just said it is possible. They wont finish more than 15 points behind though, that's myopic at this stage

Litmus test in that it is Leicester away, coming into the time of the prem where we start to lose points, know what you mean about being right one day though, it's just a symptom of Typical City.

I expect City to be just 4 points clear by end of November.

Liverpool arent done yet and could even go on to challenge for the title if everything goes right for them.

Utd I expect to catch us by end of Novemebr.

But lets see how we do against Leicester, yet another litmus test
Lol

City 13/14 season, 19 points behind in 8th place at this stage. Though I dont particularly rate Liverpool this season, just said it is possible. They wont finish more than 15 points behind though, that's myopic at this stage

Litmus test in that it is Leicester away, coming into the time of the prem where we start to lose points, know what you mean about being right one day though, it's just a symptom of Typical City.
2013/14 season we were 6 points behind the leaders who were Arsenal after 11 games and 4 points behind Liverpool who were 2nd so if you're gonna talk shite at least get your facts right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.