Top Gear is back

Freddie representing City in the show from now on

He made one of the best saves I’ve ever seen at a football game when he saved James Cordon’s penalty (when the whole ground was chanting “Rooney Rooney...” at Cordon) when they were on the pitch at half time a few years ago.

First time i've watched a full episode since May Hammond and Clarkson departed,might just be that we've got two northern lads on the show but i enjoyed that.

Actually quite enjoyed that tonight. The show was better for not having the star in the car bit which always seemed really awkward and forced in the last couple of series. Promising anyway.

First time i've watched a full episode since May Hammond and Clarkson departed,might just be that we've got two northern lads on the show but i enjoyed that.
Same here.
I grew tired of Top Gear, about 6 or 7 years ago, but stuck with it, until the break up.
I didn't watch a second of its reincarnation with that 2@ Evans, or the fat bore from Friends.

Mrs G has a thing for Flintoff (I'm also 6'2" and blond (what's left of it)) so we watched it. She got bored, straightaway.

McGuinness...Uber Northern. Will get tiresome, VERY soon
Harris. A bit annoying, but no real problem.
Flintoff. More wooden than a tree, but, he's a cricketer. Not the lad's fault. He wants to earn money.

On the whole, not bad. I'll more than likely watch another couple, and judge properly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.