top gear

ibbo

missed it on sun, spose to be on now. have bbc taken it off air?

i missed it on sunday but watched on iplayer on tues but if it is not on it will be down to clarksons comments on truck drivers

I like Top Gear but I thought crashing lorries into different things was a bit close to the bone after what happened on the M6 a couple of weeks ago.
Surely they could have re-scheduled that article to later in the series

Yeah , not the brightest of comments by Clarkson , but he was always capable of it !

You'd think he'd have thought a bit more carefully before he spoke after seein' the Ross/Brand case escalate into what it has ....... i believe the BBC have had about 200 complaints about him , whereas the Jonathan Ross incident brought in over 10,000 complaints so he's some way to go yet ....... but definetely not the best time to say the things that he came out with!

jimharri said:
audenshawblue92 said:
i missed it on sunday but watched on iplayer on tues but if it is not on it will be down to clarksons comments on truck drivers
Go on; what's his latest pearl of wisdom? I missed it.

It was something about lorry drivers killing prostitutes.

Top gear was better when they reviewed cars, instead of just smashing things up. The whole lorry thing was just bollox.

'I have respect for lorry drivers, its hard work, change gear, change gear, change gear, change gear, change gear, change gear, kill a prostitute, change gear, change gear'

Lovely stuff

In of the red.

Alan Partridge watches Top Gear, learn...

Richard Hammond...how I could offtend the people by saying how I wished you hadn't survive......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.