Torino goalkeeper jersey

edinburgh123

my son wants a Joe Hart goalkeeper top for xmas but even on the Torino site they seem to have no kids ones (he is 11) and even the "small" adult is 110 euros - at that price he can want. Anyone know any good websites? He hasn't become a Torino fan - but Joe is his hero and leaving City hasn't changed that

my son wants a Joe Hart goalkeeper top for xmas but even on the Torino site they seem to have no kids ones (he is 11) and even the "small" adult is 110 euros - at that price he can want. Anyone know any good websites? He hasn't become a Torino fan - but Joe is his hero and leaving City hasn't changed that

This is the official merchandising and clothing site

http://shop.granatastore.it/

Looks like they just have the junior size (personalized with name and number will cost 90 euros), but it's recomended for a 6 years kid...and in the adult section I can't see the goalkeeper shirt...that's strange, maybe you can e-mail them for more information. Anyway official clothing is really too much expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.