Tosin Adarabioyo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked better in second half which will be good for his confidence. Not premier league standard at the moment though.

Needs a good run of games. Should have been out on loan already.

I think he did well all things considered.

"As for Tosin, I've said it before and I will say it again.......absolute dogshit. A centre back that can't/won't tackle and quite frankly looks like he doesn't give a shit."

this is an example of one of the posts in the match day threads about tosin....

Ought to be ahead of Mangala in the pecking order surely
I don't want to be too harsh on the lad as he's young, but that performance is the sort that moves you further away from the first team, not closer to it. First half in particular they targeted him and got joy every time. Too much backing off, he's got to show more bottle if he wants to make it as a premier league defender.

He's going to have to go out on loan and prove he can really defend, it will be interesting to see what sort of level that loan would be at.

I don't want to be too harsh on the lad as he's young, but that performance is the sort that moves you further away from the first team, not closer to it. First half in particular they targeted him and got joy every time. Too much backing off, he's got to show more bottle if he wants to make it as a premier league defender.

He's going to have to go out on loan and prove he can really defend, it will be interesting to see what sort of level that loan would be at.
Can excuse him for his edginess due to his age and lack of gametime but not Mangala.Doesn't convince me and don't think he'll make it with us but at least he doesn't treat the ball like a hot potato.Has to go out on loan to the EFL next season definitely to play consistently.

"As for Tosin, I've said it before and I will say it again.......absolute dogshit. A centre back that can't/won't tackle and quite frankly looks like he doesn't give a shit."

Ah the matchday thread, where I'm sure Pep gets all his info on players...

He was good in the second half. I think he’ll go to a Championship team and get promoted with them then have a solid Premier League career - long and short is that he needs games

Playing Shakhtar is a huge step up from what he’s used to so I will happily give him some slack for the first half. Add to that, he was playing with Danilo and Mangala and I think it’s safe to say he had a decent game all in all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.