Tosin Adarabioyo - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by KCblue, 8 Nov 2017.

1. peace frog

peace frog

doorman of perception
    I personally think on last nights performance he should be ahead of mangala.

2. fatbloke

fatbloke

The lad looked very composed and assured last night, it was a big game for him and he took his chance to impress. He’s still a bit more reactive than proactive and needs his speed to recover situations (e.g. Micah Richards style) but at his age in that position it’s understandable, he just needs regular first team experience maybe out on loan but he’s got every attribute otherwise.

3. Cotton Weave Blue

Cotton Weave Blue

Most composed I've seen him in the first team. Very promising.

4. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

composed on the ball, defended well and good passing.

5. Norwegian_Blue

Norwegian_Blue

Student
    Have no issue with him starting ahead of Mangala versus Bournemouth.

6. twosips

twosips

big possibility tosin could be going on loan this month

7. Cotton Weave Blue

Cotton Weave Blue

Prem or Champ?

8. twosips

twosips

Dunno mate.

9. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Interesting cheers. I hope it's a good one. He could improve quickly playing in the right team.

I wonder if that's dependant on us signing Laporte, or Johhny Fucking Evans.

10. twosips

twosips

Yeah, indeed. The right team is the bit that's hardest to quantify really. We play in such a specific way that it could be hard for him to adapt to somewhere that plays differently to us, like 99.9% teams do. He could hugely struggle. Could also hugely sharpen his senses too I guess.

Who would take him though at this business end of the season? No Premier League clubs would, and im not sure if i was a Championship manager id be willing to risk a young CB in a style alien to him in a league like that. It's a proper risk.

Absolutely no idea where would suit him personally. Guess that's why we hire people to do these things!

I'd suspect it is dependant, yep. I've just heard he's been told he's free to go on loan if he wants, which would imply someone's on their way in.