Tosin Adarabioyo

ColinLee said:
SlimShadyRus said:
Tbilisi said:
Thanks for that,made me feel a lot better,players must respect the club
Or be a sneaky hypocritical wanker like haug, trying to lick 2 ...es at the same time

Personally, I can't stand united at all, so it's a s...ty moment when you realize that the kid who has been playing for us is their fan...
It doesn't matter who they're a fan of, as long as they realise that they cannot ever discuss football on social media.
That's not fair at all IMO. What about freedom of speech? And loyalty

SlimShadyRus said:
ColinLee said:
SlimShadyRus said:
Or be a sneaky hypocritical wanker like haug, trying to lick 2 ...es at the same time

Personally, I can't stand united at all, so it's a s...ty moment when you realize that the kid who has been playing for us is their fan...
It doesn't matter who they're a fan of, as long as they realise that they cannot ever discuss football on social media.
If they're a rag fan but on our books then you can't have both.

ColinLee said:
SlimShadyRus said:
ColinLee said:
If they're a rag fan but on our books then you can't have both.
It's more about them not being loyalty, not about us. Act like those rags with their mouth closed is a good thing and some blues speaking up is a bad one is not fair. And punishing players for saying what they think or simply saying something is neither right. I understand it if a club warns a player who has critisized them as it's the reputation and stuff and players must have some respect for the club that growns and pays them, but it's internet and they're still young lads, things like that shouldn't react on their careers. And, of course, it's very stupid from FA to ban players for their tweets

I have known Tosin since he was playing U9s with my lad at Hough End Griffins...

believe me when I say the he and his family are proper blues

He's a really good player. Huge advantage straight away because of his physicality - being a giant with good pace is always gonna give you a chance, especially being English too. He can pass a ball as well. How many young English defenders are there around with all those attributes at the moment?

twosips said:
He's a really good player. Huge advantage straight away because of his physicality - being a giant with good pace is always gonna give you a chance, especially being English too. He can pass a ball as well. How many young English defenders are there around with all those attributes at the moment?

John Stones?

Regardless,it bodes very well for him and us.

Could we possibly have an entire future back five from the academy??
-------------Gunn-----------------
Maffeo--Tosin--Denayer--Angelino

FantasyIreland said:
twosips said:

John Stones?

Is Angelino playing tonight? Or Tosin?

Blue Smarties said:
FantasyIreland said:
twosips said:

John Stones?

Is Angelino playing tonight? Or Tosin?

Probably both.

Stones, yeah, though Stones isn't 6'5! Tosin's a man mountain!

Just managed to watch the 2nd leg of the final......Tosin was superb,my MOTM - he has technical ability and composure in spades,his mobility and athleticism are excellent and his physique,when it fills out properly,will be terrific.

I really believe him and Denayer could be a superb future partnership.

FantasyIreland said:
Just managed to watch the 2nd leg of the final......Tosin was superb,my MOTM - he has technical ability and composure in spades,his mobility and athleticism are excellent and his physique,when it fills out properly,will be terrific.

I really believe him and Denayer could be a superb future partnership.

When you watch him at times you get the feeling because of his lanky frame he is in trouble, but out of nowhere he finds a clever pass into midfield or makes a clever interception.

I do like the look of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.