Tosin Adarabioyo

Who could blame him if he seeks pastures new?

He'll more than likely be getting regular first team football in the very near future,at the clubs the above paper links him with.

Cant see him getting much here,as we'll have the cheque book open again soon.

Who could blame him if he seeks pastures new?

He'll more than likely be getting regular first team football in the very near future,at the clubs the above paper links him with.

Cant see him getting much here,as we'll have the cheque book open again soon.

Depends on what happens really, by August, He and Stones might be our only defenders, in which case even if we bring in another, he's in a good spot.

The problem is that he needs games to feel he can progress but I can't see where they'll come. Maybe the FA cup if Palace lose tonight.

Pretty poor do. Bet he'd show more fight than Kolarov or Ottamendi at centre backc

You can't really blame him can you. City is probably the best place to be up until his age but he needs to play and he won't get that here.

I'll be genuinely devastated if this happens. Not sure what more you can have in your locker as a young raw, talented CB that only needs experience.

I'll be genuinely devastated if this happens. Not sure what more you can have in your locker as a young raw, talented CB that only needs experience.
As will any supporter that has watched this kid rise through the ranks,he's as home grown as they come,and one of our best prospects in an age.....and yet he isnt any closer to getting game time,despite our current predicament in defence.If he isnt now,he never will IMO.

A quote from Pep from last August:

"He is fast, strong in the air, and has the quality to look forward behind the line for the next pass. He definitely has a future in the first team"

As will any supporter that has watched this kid rise through the ranks,he's as home grown as they come,and one of our best prospects in an age.....and yet he isnt any closer to getting game time,despite our current predicament in defence.If he isnt now,he never will IMO.

I'm still not too worried after reading the article, it just sounds like a few clubs are ready to jump on him if nothing happens here, which would be absurd after everything Pep has said about him -

The 19-year-old central defender has just six months to run on his existing contract but talks over an extension are well underway.
But discussions have now hit an impasse with no resolution in sight, though both parties are keeping an open mind regarding a possible new deal.

Maybe just his agent putting something out there to remind the club he's got options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.