Tosin Adarabioyo

People thought Kompany and Rio Ferdinand wouldn't make it when they are in thier late teens so I wouldn't right him off.

Get him on the pitch for 5 games and let's see what he can do.

I sincerely hope youre right but I dont see it,his thought process is too slow,hes not natural.Komps and Camel Gob had that and just needed experience.

I sincerely hope youre right but I dont see it,his thought process is too slow,hes not natural.Komps and Camel Gob had that and just needed experience.

Even if that is the case, do we really expect all youth products to achieve the heights of those 2? If he has a career as good as Lescott's he would have done well or even Micah Richards. From what I have seen, he can definetley do a job at this level and well worth keeping around

My arse. How can you say that when Zabaleta is getting the nod over not just Maffeo but Aleix Garcia in midfield.

All Pep has shown me so far is he'll give youth a shot IF it's already established itself elsewhere, like Sane or Jesus have.

Pep hasn't given me a reason to disagree with you. Properly disappointing consider how poor some senior players have been.

Pep hasn't given me a reason to disagree with you. Properly disappointing consider how poor some senior players have been.

I don't like it, and I'm hoping this time next year folk are throwing these back in my face but right now Sane and Kelechi are in because of work done prior or elsewhere. Jesus will be the same. But the academy lads, especially Garcia and the full backs are getting shafted, and Tosin must be looking at the shambles thinking what has to happen to be given a chance.

I don't like it, and I'm hoping this time next year folk are throwing these back in my face but right now Sane and Kelechi are in because of work done prior or elsewhere. Jesus will be the same. But the academy lads, especially Garcia and the full backs are getting shafted, and Tosin must be looking at the shambles thinking what has to happen to be given a chance.
How are they getting shafted? They're out getting valuable minutes in a decent league. Sane at least is 21 now and has a lot more experience not to mention they play in different positions to the 3 mentioned (as will Jesus).

Edit: I'm presuming you mean Manu and not Alexia

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the amount of times our defenders have constantly made mistakes and yet he can't even get a chance I don't blame him.

How are they getting shafted? They're out getting valuable minutes in a decent league. Sane at least is 21 now and has a lot more experience not to mention they play in different positions to the 3 mentioned (as will Jesus).

Edit: I'm presuming you mean Manu and not Alexia

No I mean Aleix, and the full backs haven't gotten a sniff so far so girona(Pablo got 30 mins or so I believe).

People thought Kompany and Rio Ferdinand wouldn't make it when they are in thier late teens so I wouldn't right him off.

Get him on the pitch for 5 games and let's see what he can do.

Really?

Ferdinand played 50 premier league games at Tosin's age AND was taken to Euro 96 for experience.

Kompany played 103 games for Anderlect both in the Belgian League and Champions League and had played 16 times for Belgium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.