Tosin Adarabioyo

He just needs games for the first team. 5-10 games and then we can genuinely evaluate how good he is compared to proper professionals and the rest of the squad.

Do you think he's going to resign and then we loan him out or keep him as the 4/5 option again?

Not ready for the first team otherwise Guardiola (or any of our previous first team managers) would give Tosin or other Academy player more time ahead of the seniors.

Guardiola himself has said he is ready but doesn't want to throw him in when the team is so unsteady and inconsistent, so no that's just not true.

in all honesty, i dont think it would be a great idea to put him in the first team. Iv seen him quite a bit in the eds and he still overplays to much at the moment and i think we already have that problem with stones at the moment(all be it improving). I also think he lacks the concentration. Maybe next year but 100% not now. On another note Grimshaw is defiantly worth a look considering our goalkeeping situation.

in all honesty, i dont think it would be a great idea to put him in the first team. Iv seen him quite a bit in the eds and he still overplays to much at the moment and i think we already have that problem with stones at the moment(all be it improving). I also think he lacks the concentration. Maybe next year but 100% not now. On another note Grimshaw is defiantly worth a look considering our goalkeeping situation.
Whether Danny Grimshaw is ready ( he isn't) or ever will be ready lets not forget Angus Gunn. He is the man to be City' keeper for a long time imo and he hasnt even had a chance yet.

I don't have a clue what will happen. It's probably in his best interest career-wise to leave.
He's a kid learning at the knee of one of the greatest coaches in history. Unless he is going to Real Madrid, Barcelona, or some such club, I think it is in his best interest to mature HERE, and learn the game. When players like Alonso and Silva tell you they thought their football education was over then Pep came along, it speaks volumes to me. Maybe Tosin could listen and learn for a season or two, before enjoying a long and profitable career?!

Why is it that every young kid suddenly needs to be getting first team football for one of the top 8 teams in Europe?! Nonsensical.

Learn the trade THEN execute.

He's a kid learning at the knee of one of the greatest coaches in history. Unless he is going to Real Madrid, Barcelona, or some such club, I think it is in his best interest to mature HERE, and learn the game. When players like Alonso and Silva tell you they thought their football education was over then Pep came along, it speaks volumes to me. Maybe Tosin could listen and learn for a season or two, before enjoying a long and profitable career?!

Why is it that every young kid suddenly needs to be getting first team football for one of the top 8 teams in Europe?! Nonsensical.

Learn the trade THEN execute.

He can't learn if he's not playing. Alonso and Silva got to play under Pep, I guarantee if they'd got 2 cup appearances all season they wouldn't be praising their education under Pep. If he was getting not the pitch, this would be the best place for him, but he's not.

He turns 20 in September - can you name any world class centre back who hadn't played a league game by 20?

Whether Danny Grimshaw is ready ( he isn't) or ever will be ready lets not forget Angus Gunn. He is the man to be City' keeper for a long time imo and he hasnt even had a chance yet.
whats even happened to him, hes not playing at EDS level nor is he on the bench for the 1sts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.