Tosin Adarabioyo

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by mad zab, 3 Sep 2014.

1. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Has he signed a contract extension or is he still out of contract at the end of this season?

2. ColinLee

ColinLee

The quote I was replying to was 'Name a world class defender now who wasn't playing regularly at 20' none of the named players were world class when they started.

3. ColinLee

ColinLee

I did, unfortunately I only went back to the season he went to Hamburg where he wasn't a regular starter by any means and forgot to check his previous clubs. But if it makes you feel superior in any way you go for it bud.

4. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Vinny used to make quite a lot of Stones type mistakes when he was a kid at cb.

Very similar to the kind we would expect Tosin to make, actually.

But as has been said: he was playing proper football, not kids' football.

Tosin will have to do that next, either here or elsewhere.

5. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    He actually would have been but suffered a serious injury in his first season there.

6. ColinLee

ColinLee

Ahh, I've only seen he wasn't in the squad with no mention of injury. My bad.

7. WNRH

WNRH

That's because they are good enough. Adarabioyo isn't for the top level. It's as simple as that.

It's got nothing to do with with Pep not wanting to throw him in at the moment or waiting for the right time. He is 20 years of age and if he was good enough to play he would be playing now.

Everyone used to say he was so good and the fact that he played for England at all youth levels showed that. He hasn't been picked for England in a long time now either!!

8. domalino

domalino

Have you ever left a positive comment in an EDS thread? All I've ever seen from you are posts gloating about how right you were someone is shit, or telling everyone why kid A is crap and kid B is even shitter.

I don't even bother registering your posts anymore, I know what they'll be before I look at them because every one is the same.

9. WNRH

WNRH

Yes there are plenty, there is a search system in place, search it and you will easily find them.

I just cannot stand the hyperbole that posters like yourself have on our young players.

There was no gloating to the post you have quoted, you are telling people that all these world class centre backs were playing at 20, i am telling you the reason why you are confused/angry that Adarabioyo isn't.

It's as simple as that, it's a thread full of opinions, if you don't like mine then don't respond, it's quite simple.

10. Cobra

Cobra

What an utterly bizarre thing to get worked up about. Why on earth do you care if a faceless person on an Internet forum overhypes a young footballer? You sound like a completely joyless individual, I bet you're hoping that Diaz and Sancho don't make it either.