Tosin Adarabioyo

I will have you a bet that if he goes to either of those clubs he will not be playing in the Prem the season after.
Will get found out.

Ponderous,does not think quickly enough,loses his marker,list is endless.Opinion not formed on just a TV game,watch Youth games a lot and have for a number of years.

Need to let him get off as we have much better players coming through.

I bet you it will be the same situation with other academy players, every player looks the most promising in U18, they play a year in the U23's then it's time for loans or first team, Tosin has done neither and his development stagnates as a result of that, the PL2 is shit so can't blame players like him for not caring since it won't do anything for him other than to keep match fitness

I bet you it will be the same situation with other academy players, every player looks the most promising in U18, they play a year in the U23's then it's time for loans or first team, Tosin has done neither and his development stagnates as a result of that

Thats a fair point,we need to get players in the first team.Maybe if we get a good run going next season and the pressure is off Pep a bit he will give young lads a go.I just dont think it would have made any difference to Tosin,hes just not good enough.

Tosin's totally stagnated as it stands. He looked excellent a year and a half ago ago but there's a really familiar trait where these players look great at 18s and EDS level and then they end up on the cusp of the first team, play little to no football and end up just losing all form and going backwards in form, even in the EDS games. We have to start to find a balance or a way to keep these players competitive, motivated and match sharp. One EDS game a month, if that, just simply isn't the answer.

Tosin's totally stagnated as it stands. He looked excellent a year and a half ago ago but there's a really familiar trait where these players look great at 18s and EDS level and then they end up on the cusp of the first team, play little to no football and end up just losing all form and going backwards in form, even in the EDS games. We have to start to find a balance or a way to keep these players competitive, motivated and match sharp. One EDS game a month, if that, just simply isn't the answer.

Agree about stagnation. It is not just a City issue but an English football issue at youth level.

Tosin was ready for men's football a year ago and should have been sent on loan at the very least, and I just feel we are caught in a similar situation with Diaz now.

If Diaz stays in the EDS next year he will stagnate.

Keep saying it time and time again. Loans. Too much snobbery about with our club. "Oh he can't go to League One cos it's a kick and rush league and that's not our style". No go to League One and learn how to defend, learn how to score, learn how to get kicked. You know like John Stones, Dele Alli and Harry Kane did but not us, because we think we are Barcelona Lite.

Keep saying it time and time again. Loans. Too much snobbery about with our club. "Oh he can't go to League One cos it's a kick and rush league and that's not our style". No go to League One and learn how to defend, learn how to score, learn how to get kicked. You know like John Stones, Dele Alli and Harry Kane did but not us, because we think we are Barcelona Lite.

We have 37 players on loan and you think the club is snobbishly above loans.

Jesus Christ some people are so detached from reality.

We loan out loads of players.

A big strong lad like Tosin would probably not be harmed by the lower leagues here. Some of the smaller lads would not understand how to play that football, get dropped & lose their confidence, never to be seen again.

Very few non physical players will go from City to the lower leagues & succeed.

No doubt at all that Tosin needs something. I think there is a real quality player in there which won't be found by leaving him playing U23 games. As long as he plays I am not sure I care much where he goes either.

I don't feel the same about Diaz. Such a talent and must be elevated to the first team squad sooner rather than later and I feel sure it will start with pre season. Not a first team starter yet of course but he either gets involved or goes on loan and i don't think the latter is needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.