Tosin Adarabioyo

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by mad zab, 3 Sep 2014.

1. domalino

domalino

I wish that first bit were true but this is a picture of Kompany in 2006/07 at Tosin's age.

[​IMG]

They will obviously try to bulk him up, but at 6'5''/6'6'' he's got an uphill battle to even get close to being a unit like Kompany.

Last edited: 30 Aug 2017
  2. KCblue

KCblue

Apparently Tosin has three options of Fulham, Wednesday, and Preston.

3. Manc in London

Manc in London

Pretty sure I read he has been linked to Sunderland too.

4. KCblue

KCblue

Yep, that was a report from later today. In fact the Mirror claiming that's where he's headed.

5. Manc in London

Manc in London

Good move. Big club, high profile and decent manager.

6. domalino

domalino

I don't see him going on loan to Sunderland and coming back into the first team.

7. WallyA

WallyA

If this happens, it goes to show that City have learned nothing from the Denayer situation, our CBs grew up playing in teams that dominate their respective leagues. The style of play for a defender is so much different when you have to defend the majority of the game than a defender who dominates in team and has to mainly worry about playing out from the back and getting counter attacked.

8. KCblue

KCblue

Tbf though if he gets plenty of time learning how to defend against grown men I'm sure the preseason (again) of playing from the back will help. Not many teams in the Championship play football the way we do so it was always going to be hard to find a perfect loan spot for him.

Also, I'm not convinced that Tosin looks like he will be good enough to play for a side with the ambitions that City do; however, he hasn't had a season of senior football yet so I'm not ready to write him off yet.

9. lancs blue

lancs blue

No news on any loan deal yet for Tosin? With Evans and Mangala deals not happening I'd have thought we'd have looked to push a loan through - still time I suppose.

10. domalino

domalino

Tosin's now our 4th choice CB! We can't afford to loan him.