total loss

marco

just dont know what to say about all of this,most of all pity on the fans who have been to the last 3 gams and spent all that cash,some sort of remorse from hughes would be nice 'like sorry' but fuk all,didnt one of our players give a mini bus full of guys there fuel money once at a petrol station because he was so embarrassed 'think it was gerrard wiekens,where is that player loyalty gone 'the pride' mark hughes has ripped the souls from our players and turned them into drones,his attitude stinks of a power crazed politician,he dosent give a flying shit and will remain at the helm to collect his monthly cheque,we can only wait for the arabs to act there not stupid 'coy buisiness men'.Gentelmen i retire and await the morning news that he has gone 'sacked' if not then we all better hold one for one hell of a ride.

marco said:
just dont know what to say about all of this,most of all pity on the fans who have been to the last 3 gams and spent all that cash,some sort of remorse from hughes would be nice 'like sorry' but fuk all,didnt one of our players give a mini bus full of guys there fuel money once at a petrol station because he was so embarrassed 'think it was gerrard wiekens,where is that player loyalty gone 'the pride' mark hughes has ripped the souls from our players and turned them into drones,his attitude stinks of a power crazed politician,he dosent give a flying shit and will remain at the helm to collect his monthly cheque,we can only wait for the arabs to act there not stupid 'coy buisiness men'.Gentelmen i retire and await the morning news that he has gone 'sacked' if not then we all better hold one for one hell of a ride.

I don't think the ride will be all that hellish marco , its a one way trip to Coca Cola land express and if we want to get off along the way you have to jump.

Perhaps we should leave it to an underperforming manager and an underperforming squad to find it amongst themselves to get out of the mess they have created.

The players can blame themselves and their manager and vica versa all the like but that won't help them get a win over Hull now will it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.