Tottenham Globetrotters

Disappointing to only get a point at the weekend.

Still... it's better than coming away with absolutely nothing, eh?

THFC6061 said:

i actually quite like spurs and i hope you do well in chumps league but you really have to be smug like that. you were playing whu at home for ffs

THFC6061 said:

But home to Wiiiiiiiiiiist Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim as opposed to away to CFC. Hardly better when context is applied. But according to 'Arry yer played some scintillatin' stuff fer the nil nil!

funny, but I don't see a lot wrong with how they play aside from their strikers are absolutely shite.

People would be wanking if MCFC were zipping the ball around like that.

Andouble said:
funny, but I don't see a lot wrong with how they play aside from their strikers are absolutely shite.

I agree with you that there wasn't very much wrong with the way Spurs played yesterday.

Acording to the BBC match stats, Spurs had 26 goalscoring chances (our highest total of the season so far) of which 14 were on target.

On another day, we could comfortably expect to score three or four goals from that amount of chances.

I don't think there was anything basically wrong with Harry's tactics or team selection.

It simply wasn't our day.

THFC6061 said:
Andouble said:

I agree with you that there wasn't very much wrong with the way Spurs played yesterday.

Acording to the BBC match stats, Spurs had 26 goalscoring chances (our highest total of the season so far) of which 14 were on target.

On another day, we could comfortably expect to score three or four goals from that amount of chances.

I don't think there was anything basically wrong with Harry's tactics or team selection.

It simply wasn't our day.

Like that game you played against Hull last season where their keeper had a stormer. Was it Myhill or Duke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.