Tottenham Globetrotters

citykev28 said:
Kayla-CTID said:
ahahaaha yess, i'll watch out for you too! A bit of a debate is always good! Wish i'd been at that game..Kinky was my first favourite player!

i had to sleep over outside maine road on a february night straight after a replay v coventry. plus i almost got kicked out of college in one of those "spotted on tele" moments. good half time though, wrecking the k-stand!!

oh goddd! :L not good. My dad had to give up the 'spotted on tele' moments when he joined the navy ;) So nice to see uwe in that pic too..i remember my nan bought me a figurine of him..which i still have..and guard with my life lol

Kayla-CTID said:
citykev28 said:
i had to sleep over outside maine road on a february night straight after a replay v coventry. plus i almost got kicked out of college in one of those "spotted on tele" moments. good half time though, wrecking the k-stand!!

oh goddd! :L not good. My dad had to give up the 'spotted on tele' moments when he joined the navy ;) So nice to see uwe in that pic too..i remember my nan bought me a figurine of him..which i still have..and guard with my life lol

and now you've got to 100 posts you can start a memorabilia thread with a picture of it. anyhow. nice arguing with you, i'm off to bed. up at 4.

Kayla-CTID said:
lol i love how you clearly just assumed about my life by calling me dad. Im a lass..im 18, in which case you're probably older than me!. you need to get behind your team and stop moaning!

Kayla you are going to have to prove that with a picture. Miniskirt and city top.

AIQ88 said:
Kayla-CTID said:
lol i love how you clearly just assumed about my life by calling me dad. Im a lass..im 18, in which case you're probably older than me!. you need to get behind your team and stop moaning!

Kayla you are going to have to prove that with a picture. Miniskirt and city top.

lmao me in a mini skirt! f**k that! :L if i could make some form of dress...out of city shirts..that would be fine..but you wouldn't catch me dead in a mini skirt :L

Kayla-CTID said:
AIQ88 said:

lmao me in a mini skirt! f**k that! :L if i could make some form of dress...out of city shirts..that would be fine..but you wouldn't catch me dead in a mini skirt :L

whats wrong with miniskirts? anyway we are still waiting for a picture grandpa

It's funny, lets rip the piss out of Spurs for drawing with West Ham last week-end....

Moving on, shall we discuss City's away form since Xmas??

No thought not.... whatever you want to rip out of us, we can return with interest....

marcspurs said:
It's funny, lets rip the piss out of Spurs for drawing with West Ham last week-end....

No thought not.... whatever you want to rip out of us, we can return with interest....
We're not the ones wandering onto your board, puffing out our chests, and talking about how much you suck and you'll never beat us to a CL spot.

marcspurs said:

We should revel in any dropped points by them when we're competing alongside them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.