Tottenham home 14th Feb

I have 3 tickets in East Stand 102, Row A. Sat together, 2 adults and an 18-21 card. Great seats right next to the action, end of Row and you get on TV each match. Up to you to upgrade the student one but it usually works fine as long as you don't look 40 ish.

Deal is simple. I will send them to you in the post and expect a prompt return in the envelope I provide. I don't know of an easier way to do it. £30 each seems fair and I cannot split at them moment. £90 net to me by Paypal gift would be fine and I'll send them 1st class recorded. Happy to speak by phone. I sold the 18-21 on here on Friday for the Leicester game so maybe the buyer could vouch for us...we are a family, not touts! I can't justify the travel up there next week having endured the train from Coventry yesterday and watching that awful display. I need a game off!

We have a spare under 16 ticket for the spurs game. Great view near the front of block 304. Can get ticket upgraded if required. Asking price is face value of ticket after upgrade less £10. pm me if interested.

Ticket no longer available.

Last edited:
2 tickets avaialble, 1 x adult + 1 x student in South Stand; Level1; Block 111; Row R. The atmosphere and view are excellent from these seats. £50 for both tickets.

2 adult tickets available south stand level 2 block 217. Will do £60 for the pair. Great seats, have sold on here before. PM me if interested

1 adult available ... Colin Bell stand, block 330, excellent view. £49 face value! Paper ticket already in hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.