Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

Pochettino has done a great job there. They have a young core and have more than one dimension. Can attack via the fullbacks who they push forward, same as us, or via swift one touch passes through the midfield or just go long to Kane. They are a real threat and if we turn up in the same frame of mind as today we'll get battered next week.

They will enjoy playing us like Leicester did. Our team looks exhausted and clueless the injuries we have had this season is unprecedented can't remember a worse season for injuries.

Looking forward to the match tomorrow hopefully it will be a great game. Win, lose or draw I will still be here ready for the potential wind ups lol.

One thing I was happy about is united losing, makes top 4 a real chance every time they arse up.

Odds for the title right now

Arsenal 9/4
Leicester 5/2
Man city 7/2
Spurs 9/2

Looking forward to the match tomorrow hopefully it will be a great game. Win, lose or draw I will still be here ready for the potential wind ups lol.

One thing I was happy about is united losing, makes top 4 a real chance every time they arse up.

Odds for the title right now

Arsenal 9/4
Leicester 5/2
Man city 7/2
Spurs 9/2
think spurs are well worth a punt, still cant see Leicester winning it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.