Tottenham Hotspur thread (2015/16)

Won't it give them an advantage over every other team if they make a final in a cup..

its just the poor southern teams trying to do all they can to look big and wealthy. only means there will be more people to see them lose.

Seems fair to me. The new ground they're building overlaps WHL significantly so it might not comply with UEFA safety rules.

feb-6.jpg

By all accounts they are at least paying the going rate for Wembley, unlike West Aaaam, so I don't have too many complaints. Wembley is a massive waste of space and is always whoring itself out to try and pay for it's ridiculously bloated expense, so it makes sense to be available to club teams. All it does though is it completely undermines building it in the first place

This is what I was going to post. Sure, it's a strange situation but at least the stadium is being used? Not sure what Spurs are paying but I can't imagine it's anything like the shocking deal (to the taxpayer) that West Ham got for the Olympic stadium, fucking 15 mil. Still annoys me reading that! 272 MILLION the cost to the taxpayer, unbelievable Jeff!

Can't see that using Wembley would be an advantage for them. Wembley for me failed to be special once it hosted semi finals. Also, for the money that was Spunked on it, I don't think it looks that good. Anyway, let them play there, who really cares?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.