Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan

lee-mcfc said:
mcfcliam said:
You have been giving off the impression that you think he's over rated and shit...
we were talking about the statement "the best striker in the world" , i said he's been pretty shit everytime i'v watched him
just like you when you said david villa is overrated because he only scores "tap-ins" so i suggest you should take your own advice and "judge him by his record" and ill do the same with ibra , deal?

I think Ibra is better all round than Villa, so no 'deal'.

I only said 'judge by his record' because you haven't seen him play enough, I have, so I do more than judge on records, I judge on all round play.

mcfcliam said:
lee-mcfc said:
we were talking about the statement "the best striker in the world" , i said he's been pretty shit everytime i'v watched him
just like you when you said david villa is overrated because he only scores "tap-ins" so i suggest you should take your own advice and "judge him by his record" and ill do the same with ibra , deal?

I only said 'judge by his record' because you haven't seen him play enough, I have, so I do more than judge on records, I judge on all round play.
how do you know? your not with me when i'v watched him play are you?

lee-mcfc said:
mcfcliam said:

LOL

he's been pretty shit everytime i'v watched him

Clearly, in my opinion, you haven't seen him play enough.

mcfcliam said:
lee-mcfc said:

LOL

he's been pretty shit everytime i'v watched him

Clearly, in my opinion, you haven't seen him play enough.
that just shows everytime i'v seen him play he isn't as good as people make out?
you rate him and i dont as much dont cry about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.