Tottenham must convince Cengiz Under they won't treat him like City have Enes Unal

Read it earlier and thought I would tweet the twat. Unal couldn't even get a work permit.
Go and Twat the Cnut here, twitter.com/hitcdancoombs

Playing Devil’s Advocate, the easiest way for City to silence the critics is for Guardiola to actually play some Academy lads.

Our treatment of Unal and Mooy, (plus probably Morena and Roberts) simply adds fuel to the fire.

My only issue is the myth that City are the only club adopting this practice.

Our treatment of Unal and Mooy, (plus probably Morena and Roberts) simply adds fuel to the fire.

I'd have preferred that we hold onto Unal until he got a permit.

But, our "treatment" of Unal and Mooy has been pretty bloody good. Both have made big strides in their professional career since joining us.

That article is a crock of shit...Unal might have been in with a chance of playing for us if he could have gotten a work permit.
Plus we have a buy back clause and if he is good enough then we probably will activate it.

Playing Devil’s Advocate, the easiest way for City to silence the critics is for Guardiola to actually play some Academy lads.

None of the 4 players you mentioned are academy lads. What is our attachment to Unal? We bought him from Turkey and loaned him out, the only attachment people have is that he is a young prospect, not that he is grew up playing in Manchester.

Also, how have we treated any of these players poorly?

Mooy: Plucked from crappy Australian league to now being a premier league player with Huddersfield, I bet he's super pissed about that.

Moreno: From Columbian league to ply his trade in the Spanish league, logical choice because the environment and language shouldn't be too difficult for him. Up to him to prove his worth, which he hasn't.

Unal: Taken from Turkish league to play 2nd division dutch football -> 1st division dutch football -> 1st division spanish football, hence he is constantly playing in a more difficult league and improving (how could a player be mad about that?). He is playing for the 5th best team in La Liga now.

Roberts: Taken from Fulham and put into our academy for a season, judged to be a top prospect, so placed in Celtic who are the best team and play attacking football, even moreso under Brendon Rodgers who has developed him better. What happens next is down to City management, should either be brought it or loaned to the 1st division in Spain or Germany.

Playing beaten wife here, but wouldn't the easiest way to get our husband to stop hitting us be to just make sure his dinner is ready on time and perfectly cooked every day?

Some of our fans really need to stop looking for reasons why it's our fault we constantly get singled out for abuse in the press, it's embarrassing.

Playing beaten wife here, but wouldn't the easiest way to get our husband to stop hitting us be to just make sure his dinner is ready on time and perfectly cooked every day?

Some of our fans really need to stop looking for reasons why it's our fault we constantly get singled out for abuse in the press, it's embarrassing.
Fantastic post bud.

If they're good enough, they'll play, if not, they won't.

I couldn't care less about what percentage of our team are academy players, I just want to win games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.