Otamendi
Clichy
Fernando
Delph
Fernandinho
Sterling
Iheanacho
Aguero
Game is screaming out for 433 with an energetic midfield 3.

Dreading Sunday, THAT effing awful Spuds song..... Can only see a win with an early goal & some luck

Hart
Sagna
Clichy
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
Fernando
Sterling
Yaya
Aguero

Sunday will be very informative. If we can turn up and put in half the energy and effort that Leicester showed then that would suggest that we can get it back together. Another performance of the same poor level would suggest that we will spend the rest of the season limping along.

Sunday is going to be very important.

Celina's set piece delivery is bar to None including first team except KDB. I hope he gets a chance on the right wing and show what he is made of. He seemed unfazed when he was thrust in to provide an excellent assist. I am sure Pep is going to like this boy.

Will be second favs and rightly so, can"t see us getting anything, would take Capital cup, and top 4 finish NOW.

Pretty much down to the bare bones now. I'd go for the following:

Hart
Zabaleta
Sagna (or Kompany if available)
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernando
Delph
Fernandinho
Sterling
Iheanacho
Aguero

Agreed, Yaya cannot start otherwise we've got a repeat of Liverpool and Leicester on our hands. I think our thin squad at the moment will make February very unpleasant.

Mp thinks so but he is in Spain getting treatment so we'll see
With no kev,jesus or nasri to step in i'm thinking another battering awaits

I could be wrong but I've never known a season where we've had this many injuries? Just a freak situation or could some/most of them have been prevented?

I need to stop being negative and think in typical City fashion we'll buck what is expected and smash them!

Is Yaya a problem if he plays in the free role. Pellegrini has been starting 2 centre mids that can defend and then sticking Delph on the left which is bewildering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.