Totti's last match today for As Roma

One of the few players I can say I feel privileged to have seen play in the flesh. Used to watch him on football Italia as a kid and to see him score at the etihad at his late age showed the class act he was. Felt the same when Del piero came with Juventus. Just awe struck. Strangely didn't get the feeling seeing Messi.

One of the few players I can say I feel privileged to have seen play in the flesh. Used to watch him on football Italia as a kid and to see him score at the etihad at his late age showed the class act he was. Felt the same when Del piero came with Juventus. Just awe struck. Strangely didn't get the feeling seeing Messi.
Fucking weird that, I felt the same. I was more interested in seeing Totti than Messi. Maybe it's more to do with the ridiculous media coverage of everything that Messi and Ronaldo do?

Fucking weird that, I felt the same. I was more interested in seeing Totti than Messi. Maybe it's more to do with the ridiculous media coverage of everything that Messi and Ronaldo do?
Maybe. Don't get me wrong Messi is fucking brilliant but Totti has an aura about him. Plus he has one medal that Messi has yet to achieve.

I didn't see Pirlo coming over to the MLS but he did. No idea what Totti's frame of my mind is. Legend isn't the word....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.