Touchline seats

kp789 said:
What are peoples opinion of them??

HAve only sat in the very front row (or second, can't remember) once in the East stand. It was alright but due to the camber of the pitch you can't see the very far side that clearly. Of course the game I chose was CHelsea at home just after Christmas, fecking freezing, took me an hour to warm up afterwards!

I used to like it when I was a kid, but now that I really want to see the football and movement off the ball(Excluding Vass haha) etc I prefer L2.

Main annoyance is the bump/raised middle part of the pitch means you can only see half a ball when its on the other wing. But drainage is needed in our rainy city!

kp789 said:
so its not that bad??

Not that bad no, better than not being there assuming you're talking about the Hamburg game!

Plus if you're the type that likes to heckle the oppo players you're well within range ;)

Disturbance said:
kp789 said:
so its not that bad??

Not that bad no, better than not being there assuming you're talking about the Hamburg game!

Plus if you're the type that likes to heckle the oppo players you're well within range ;)
lol well actually its the fulham game but i think i will just enjoy being there i mean its man city were talking about.

kp789 said:
Disturbance said:
kp789 said:
so its not that bad??

lol well actually its the fulham game but i think i will just enjoy being there i mean its man city were talking about.

Haha, fair enough. Personally I prefer being close to the front as I'm a bit short-sighted and don't like wearing me specs! Enjoy the game mate.

Disturbance said:
kp789 said:
Disturbance said:
kp789 said:
so its not that bad??

Haha, fair enough. Personally I prefer being close to the front as I'm a bit short-sighted and don't like wearing me specs! Enjoy the game mate.
Thanks a bunch. I will do thanks and yourself ofcourse if your going

yeh the view is sheeite in my opinion, even worse if you are in one of the corners, the only benefits are that you get the possibly of jumping all over the players when they score, or the players jumping all over you....... like that blackpool fan did, picked up a kiddy who then started to cry when he lost his mum, legend!

kp789 said:
Thanks a bunch. I will do thanks and yourself ofcourse if your going

Sadly won't be there, <whisper>I'm a part timer</whisper> due to living away from Manchester so pick and choose my games, although usually choose badly, last one being Forest in the cup! Currently jobless and skint so will be cheering us on in spirit from my PC lol.

I'll be entering the £5 lottery again for the Hamburg game on Monday though, even I can afford that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.