Tour de France 2017

Chris Froome's palmares is quite brilliant and while the classics are fantastic watching and difficult to win you can't blame the top teams not sending Grand Tour GC guys out on the Tour of Flanders or Paris Roubaix the last thing you need is your top dollar rider out for 6 weeks or worse with a broken collar bone after some mis deed on one the cobbled climbs or the Arenberg trench, I think when Froome tails off his GC career you will see him taking on more of the classics, he is made for Amstel Gold and Liege Bastogne Liege.

As for today well that little arse Nacer Bouhanni owes my fantasy team a result the loon as not done much

Rumour was he would go to Sky mate but would he play second fiddle to Froome who has signed a new 2 year deal?
Not sure, read earlier that Movistar have said he isn't going to Sky & will be staying for 2018. Guess we'll find out soon as the contract window opens on 1st August I think?

Not sure, read earlier that Movistar have said he isn't going to Sky & will be staying for 2018. Guess we'll find out soon as the contract window opens on 1st August I think?

Yeah mate it was all very much just talk and guesswork based on rumour they where discussing.

I will be glad to see the back of the bearded hipster guy cycling at 1 mph, advertising second hand watches on the highlights programme.

Chapeau Chris, A talented rider and champion and also a comes across as a gent.

Enjoyed this tour Eurosport have shown every stage from the flag drop and just seeing the break form was excellent.

Vive Le Tour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.