Tour of USA - Squad

Alright calm down, i've seen him play once on a highlights video and it was at left back.
Not a dig at you. Just find it bizarre. He's played a total of 4 appearances at left back in contrast to 31 out wide and 35 in the middle.

Agreed. Can see him throwing his toys out the pram at this decision. Maybe the rumours of a move are true.

Would be very unfortunate if he isn't going because he is moving to a different team

ECE_18_MAN_CITY_FLY.jpg

Isnt that Fernando? the guy in front of Nasri?

Phil Foden's there. Also, where has this myth that Zinchenko is a full-back come from? He's an attacking midfielder ffs

Ask Dax777. He's been rambling about it in transfer forum.

Sane is fluent in french?
I wasn't being serious!

I'd imagine he has some knowledge of the language due to his dad.

Sané is the son of former German rhythmic gymnast, the 1984 Summer Olympics bronze medalist Regina Weber and former footballerand Senegalese international Souleymane Sané.[4][20] Souleymane Sané was raised in France; he came to Germany via his service in the French Army. Leroy Sané was born in Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia and raised near the Lohrheidestadion in Wattenscheid.[21]He was named Leroy in honor of Claude Le Roy, former head coach of his father.[22] Leroy has dual German and French citizenship.[23]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.