Tourist City Fans

I can see it happening if we get the sucess that may happen with all this new money around. look at chelsea, arsenal etc.. its a fucking shame though if the real fans suffer.

i hate them enough for a couple of fans not to, but i cnt understand someone who would support city and not hate united, i didn't even like seeing them on our pitch, i hate them and always will

I live in dublin and reckon im outnumbered by roughly 10,000,ooo,ooo - 1 by utd fans. if i hear one more joke about the city trophy cabinet i,ll lose it. But you just cant let it get to you at least not in front of them. I,ve nearly put my boot through the telly a few times most recently after the everton game, fucking cahill.!! its usually darkest before the dawn... but its been dark for sooooo long.

I couldn't give a fuck about United. I don't like them, but I don't give a fuck about them.

They can happily beat us for the next 50 years if we were to trade that in for some trophies.

I'm not from Manchester but I've been surrounded by rags all my life, been living in Manchester for 3 years now and by fuck if you think our derby has real passion, it does from us and the rags make a show sometimes showing their true bitterness but its nothing compared to some derbies in england (and the rest of the world).

Couldnt, give, a fuck, about, united. I'm here supporting City, not not-supporting United.

also an Irish City fan, 18 years, since i was 11 and Quinn was knocking them in.
absolute bull to say i could not get the rivalry with Utd, far more of them over here!

What some Manchester based City fans dont realise is how alone us 'out of towners' can feel sometimes.Until i started going regularly to matches(about 7 years ago) and started using forums like this,Talkin' city etc.. i knew very few,if any city fans at all.
When I lived in N.Ireland(was there 5 years),i was surrounded by rags and bin dippers,not a blue insight,hence constant digs.
Back home in Staffordshire it was the same,with Villa,Wolves and Stoke fans thrown in.

At least u manc blues have fellow blues at work,school,college or wherever you are so you have moral support during the hard times!!

Marvin said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Does anybody think that with the new influx of Tourist City fans, that the passion and hatred we have towards United etc will be lost in a cloud of megastores, prawn sandwiches and sanatised clapping at eastlands?

As a City fan, born, bred and brought up in a City household, taken to matches from the age of 5 and a season ticket holder ever since, Iv had to run the gauntlet of rag comments for the last 38 years, I find it hard to believe that the new tourist City fan will ever understand how much I despise united and would keep my mouth shut rather than defend anything United unlike some TOURIST city fans.
The UEFA Cup ties have demonstrated without a shadow of a doubt that the passion of foreign football fans for their clubs is the equal if not the better of "traditional" football fans.

A blue is a blue (unless he's Rooney)

Away fans are always more noisey, except the Streymour lot.

FORZA CITY said:
sdavros said:
Check my location. This has been going on for most of the day. He's having a pop whether he admits it or not.

sdavros, I actually think you are one of the better posters on here as it happens.

I think you might be confusing me with that stavros bloke! :)

Cheers mate, appreciate it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.