Toxic

jay_mcfc

The shite this man caused at our club rumbles on. It can only be solved by Hughes being given the bullet and we can all move on in harmony!

if evans gets anywhere near the starting 11 against WBA then i agree with you

vbr said:
if evans gets anywhere near the starting 11 against WBA then i agree with you

Lets look at this realistically, how many fit strikers do we have?

I think we will see a much improved performance by the Welshman if he is partnered up front with Caciedo in his preferred role.

Time for Logan to make an appearance aswell i think.

jay_mcfc said:
The shite this man caused at our club rumbles on. It can only be solved by Hughes being given the bullet and we can all move on in harmony!

Regardless of the morality of him being our chairman, only a fool would say it hasn't improved us in footballing terms. No Thaksin (I refuse to use his childish nickname) would mean no ADUG. It's amazing how some people cloud their vision of the past. Under Pearce and Wardle we were in major trouble, despite their best intentions. Lest we forget the fact your beloved SGE and Elano would never have entertained the notion of joining City but for "Toxic".

Ric said:
Regardless of the morality of him being our chairman, only a fool would say it hasn't improved us in footballing terms. No Thaksin (I refuse to use his childish nickname) would mean no ADUG. It's amazing how some people cloud their vision of the past. Under Pearce and Wardle we were in major trouble, despite their best intentions. Lest we forget the fact your beloved SGE and Elano would never have entertained the notion of joining City but for "Toxic".

I would have to be a fool to say that Thaksin buying us didn't put us back on the footballing map but the praise he gets is stupid when he was only ever in it for himself. Oh yeah he's such a hero selling us to ADUG....1 ADUG didn't buy us because of him and 2 he made a nice £50m profit from a years business plus a silly amount of press coverage for his corruption charges. He dragged this clubs name through the mud and his last act was to get rid of Sven and replace him with Hughes...totally unforgiveable!

jay_mcfc said:
Ric said:

I would have to be a fool to say that Thaksin buying us didn't put us back on the footballing map but the praise he gets is stupid when he was only ever in it for himself. Oh yeah he's such a hero selling us to ADUG....1 ADUG didn't buy us because of him and 2 he made a nice £50m profit from a years business plus a silly amount of press coverage for his corruption charges. He dragged this clubs name through the mud and his last act was to get rid of Sven and replace him with Hughes...totally unforgiveable!

I have to disagree with you there mate. I think its common knowledge that without Taskin's connections we would never have been sold to ADUG.

ramsdale4 said:
I have to disagree with you there mate. I think its common knowledge that without Taskin's connections we would never have been sold to ADUG.

Not saying that...I'm saying they didn't buy us because of him...i.e what he could offer them. ADUG bought us because we're a damn good proposition for someone willing to throw big bucks at a football club.

jay_mcfc said:
ramsdale4 said:

Not saying that...I'm saying they didn't buy us because of him...i.e what he could offer them. ADUG bought us because we're a damn good proposition for someone willing to throw big bucks at a football club.

Fair enough. I think its safe to say that City needed Taskin and Taskin needed City.

But either way, City came out of the situation better for it

Never liked him and was so snnoyed he got rid of Sven but if it wasn't for him we would not be in this posistion now with the ADUG.

I have never praised him though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.