Transfer deadline day

Not enough laughing at Everton on here for my liking. Where's the fella who was on here (efcblue I think he was called) spouting nonsense about all the money they were going to spend and quoting a source from the 'very top'. Turns out the source was likely some no mark mod on Grand Old Team who was clearly talking shite. He's even taken to writing front page articles on the site trying to justify why his info didn't turn out to be true. If anyone has a few spare minutes, have a look at Grand Old Team. The meltdowns are hilarious. It seems, as I and many others expected, that Moshiri isn't the sugar daddy they were hoping for.

Couldn't happen to a more bitter bunch of c*nts (that Shackattack fella excepted as he seems sound). There are even some on there bemoaning FFP as the reason they can't bring players in. Genius. I seem to remember them getting all giddy that FFP would stop us. How's that working out for you?

Not enough laughing at Everton on here for my liking. Where's the fella who was on here (efcblue I think he was called) spouting nonsense about all the money they were going to spend and quoting a source from the 'very top'. Turns out the source was likely some no mark mod on Grand Old Team who was clearly talking shite. He's even taken to writing front page articles on the site trying to justify why his info didn't turn out to be true. If anyone has a few spare minutes, have a look at Grand Old Team. The meltdowns are hilarious. It seems, as I and many others expected, that Moshiri isn't the sugar daddy they were hoping for.

Couldn't happen to a more bitter bunch of c*nts (that Shackattack fella excepted as he seems sound). There are even some on there bemoaning FFP as the reason they can't bring players in. Genius. I seem to remember them getting all giddy that FFP would stop us. How's that working out for you?
Correct, it was efcblue.

And I think they voted for premier league ffp. Delicious.

Great post. I've been trying to find my argument with him. Deluded doesn't even scratch the surface.

I remember replying to one of "efcblue's" posts,I called the Everton fans "delightful", he threatened to "ignore me" if I carried on....just be careful mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.