Transfer fees

Bill

Can we all get it in to our heads that they are what they are. I'm sick of reading he's not worth that he's not worth this. Who cares?

It really isn't our money,in essence it isn't even our owners money anymore,just like any other club we've been handed a load of dosh,albeit we can add to if required.

Let's get the players we need to make a much better challenge this time round and us fans should enjoy that and let our very business savvy chairman worry about the bill.

Chill.

Could not agree more. However I do think that the people who consistently spout such drivel are either teenagers, or of a rag persuasion

A plethora of raggy comments about at the moment, not worth this, not worth that, blowing smoke up the rags arse. From established posters as well as FIFA/FM fanboys.

I liked it much better when the forum just ripped them a new one continually, rain or shine.

Can we all get it in to our heads that they are what they are. I'm sick of reading he's not worth that he's not worth this. Who cares?

It really isn't our money,in essence it isn't even our owners money anymore,just like any other club we've been handed a load of dosh,albeit we can add to if required.

Let's get the players we need to make a much better challenge this time round and us fans should enjoy that and let our very business savvy chairman worry about the bill.

Chill.

Well said!

Fee's are crazy, so what.

As long as we don't get into FFP danger again, sod it, pay the price and get the players Pep wants signed ASAP

Chill.
I'd like to add we should not forget we're now running at a healthy profit, the chains aren't so tight but we're still a business at the end of the day

And there is me thinking it IS my money. And the money from all the footie paying customers worldwide who create the market as it is nowadays.

I personally trust the opinion of our manager and dealmakers in respect of a players worth against the market value over some average Joe football fan from Failsworth or Ashton.

I'd like to add we should not forget we're now running at a healthy profit, the chains aren't so tight but we're still a business at the end of the day

I suppose with 'WE' you mean the club. I certainly don't run a profit with what I am spending on City year after year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.