Transfer forum: The script.

St.Pauli support

Act I. Scene 1.

A huge hotel lobby. Dozens of green tables. A sign with a player name hanging over each of them. Hundreds of people walking from table to table watching what's going on. Cards and huge stacks of poker chips and bundles of cash on the tables. A big banner in a corner saying 'Summer transfer forum - hot hot hot!'. Big screens on the wall showing tactical line-ups changing every second, jogging players on a training ground and various live interviews of Colombian and Chinese pundits.

I am standing near the Pogba table. All the cards face-down. The guy standing next to me is leaning over whispering slowly through his teeth, „Nearly. Done. Deal.“

I look at him. He is nodding. Very long. I look at the table. No flop. No chips in the middle.
I ask him, „Who is on?“.
He says, „I don't know, why?“.
„Ok mate, but what's the bid?“
„ Don't know. Done deal for fucks sake!“
„ Source?“, I ask.
„Bilt.“, he says.
„Bild? Are they reliable?“
„Similar to the Sun. It's the lad over there.“ He points to a tall smart mid-20s.
„Nope mate, that's Sport Bild. Completely different.“
„Ah ok. Anyway done deal. Player 2 is preparing a massive bid.“, he says, nodding slowly again.

Player 2 has been clicking and playing with his chips since I was standing near the Pogba table.
My neighbour whispers, „His brother is playing at the Kroos table and is gonna cash in big time soon. The money will go right on here. Mind my words: done deal.“

I walk straight over to the Kroos table making my way through the upset crowd. It's getting louder as I reach the table and through a sea of flashlights I finally have a glance. Only two guys are sitting there looking quite bored. One is sipping a cup of coffee, the other one is watching the screen showing the training ground and some EDS players making nonsense.

- - -

Somebody to take over?

Act I. Scene 1.

A huge hotel lobby. Dozens of green tables. A sign with a player name hanging over each of them. Hundreds of people walking from table to table watching what's going on. Cards and huge stacks of poker chips and bundles of cash on the tables. A big banner in a corner saying 'Summer transfer forum - hot hot hot!'. Big screens on the wall showing tactical line-ups changing every second, jogging players on a training ground and various live interviews of Colombian and Chinese pundits.

I am standing near the Pogba table. All the cards face-down. The guy standing next to me is leaning over whispering slowly through his teeth, „Nearly. Done. Deal.“

I look at him. He is nodding. Very long. I look at the table. No flop. No chips in the middle.
I ask him, „Who is on?“.
„ Source?“, I ask.
„Bilt.“, he says.
„Similar to the Sun. It's the lad over there.“ He points to a tall smart mid-20s.
„Ah ok. Anyway done deal. Player 2 is preparing a massive bid.“, he says, nodding slowly again.

Player 2 has been clicking and playing with his chips since I was standing near the Pogba table.
My neighbour whispers, „His brother is playing at the Kroos table and is gonna cash in big time soon. The money will go right on here. Mind my words: done deal.“

I walk straight over to the Kroos table making my way through the upset crowd. It's getting louder as I reach the table and through a sea of flashlights I finally have a glance. Only two guys are sitting there looking quite bored. One is sipping a cup of coffee, the other one is watching the screen showing the training ground and some EDS players making nonsense.

- - -

Somebody to take over?
wtf?:))

Act I. Scene 1.

I ask him, „Who is on?“.
„ Source?“, I ask.
„Bilt.“, he says.

- - -

Somebody to take over?
I picture that like Alice in wonderland in my head! Weird but strangely captivating.

Act I. Scene 1.

I ask him, „Who is on?“.
„ Source?“, I ask.
„Bilt.“, he says.

- - -

Somebody to take over?

Just SAY NO

In what act do the flappers show up?
200.gif

The transfer forum script is more like a variation on the 5 stages of grief.

Hope - linked with a player, great (or shit) A trawling of youtube ensues. I've loved this player since he was ..... years old, come on txiki get it done

Tactics - claims of being better than such and such and offers more than blah de blah in said position. We integrate them into the team and speculate future playing styles.

Confusion - why are we paying so much for them? Why haven't we even made an offer for them? What's going on txiki?

Anger - fucking he'll txiki pull your finger out I thought it was a done deal already. Nailed on they said. We can't go into next season with only ..... players in that position. Ffs, they're staying put/going elsewhere well done txiki you wanker.

He was shit anyway - he was shit anyway (and he bottled it)(and his agent/father's a wanker)

Rinse and repeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.