Transfer policy

oaksie2

we have one of the best youth set ups on the planet, and more money than you can shake a stick at. We need a transfer policy. Bringing in player after player will not do the job, w ewill lose all our young talent and the youth set up will implode.
We don't need another 5 players before the window shuts!!!!!!!!
Mark Hughes is talking BOLLOX. Get the best out of what we have now and for fucks sake give our youngsters more RESPONSIBILITY!!!
with our youngsters and a couple of star players in the mix we could really go places, but for whatever reason we are a fuckin mess with no method to the madness, and it has to stop. I couldn't beleive my ears, we need another 5, FUCK OFF HUGHES.

With everyone fit pick your team.What's that?We only have two decent strikers in Robinho/Boj and a decent prospect on his way up?
We only have one left winger?We only have one decent holding midfielder?We only have 3 central defenders who are of a certain standard and all 3 of them are playing crap?

There's a way out of this you say?A transfer window where i can buy some players and build a SQUAD?And i have a stack load of cash?

No thank you.Oaksie said i had enough players.

BimboBob said:
With everyone fit pick your team.What's that?We only have two decent strikers in Robinho/Boj and a decent prospect on his way up?
We only have one left winger?We only have one decent holding midfielder?We only have 3 central defenders who are of a certain standard and all 3 of them are playing crap?

There's a way out of this you say?A transfer window where i can buy some players and build a SQUAD?And i have a stack load of cash?

No thank you.Oaksie said i had enough players.[/quote??????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.