Transport idea - yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Why Always Ste, 17 May 2017.

1. Eds

Eds

If it was a fiver agree with you. Even at a tenner for me on my own I would use it but I have to take into account two others who would cost a tenner each so £30 in total.

2. dadnlad

dadnlad

cant they just get the peasant catchers to run more buses to out reaches as used to at maine road

but car parking costs for a family still cheaper and own company watch highlights walk to car easy drive home

3. BlueTG

BlueTG

I'd wager there'd be a few more names mentioned on the 'missing mooners' thread after a defeat with such a scheme.

4. Why Always Ste

Why Always Ste

Gym Rat
    It's just an idea, but one which is certainly doable if you, the match going Blue were to embrace it, even just an initial trial.

Yes you'd come across the odd numpty, but if you've ever done away days you'll know it's far more funny/enjoyable being on a coach with the odd character rather than sitting in silence.

More probability though of you meeting everyday people (BlueMoan is not an accurate representation of City Supporters haha)

But a post further up suggests the Tram has improved recently.
    Now I haven't used it for a long time for a match so I can't judge this services current adequacy

This idea I have though is free.
    Unless you request petrol money if car pooling yourself.
    And you'd be in comfort of a vehicle rather than public transport.

5. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

And after we've lost they might let me tyres down if they get back to the car before me!

6. BackofJeanette

BackofJeanette

7. york away to this!

york away to this!

I'm having a glass tunnel constructed from the family room direct to the my seats so I don't have to mix with the riff raff. Am currently considering phase two of a travellator...

8. franksinatra

franksinatra

Imagine being stuck in traffic for an hour and foolishly asking Marvin what he thought of Agueros performance?

9. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

The way our ground empties, they will be their at half time :-)

10. CrownPointBlue

CrownPointBlue

Principle is sound.

Keep it simple.

If approached in the right way by all parties,a 1 year trial could be useful.

Keep the 'health & safety' type of conditions out of it or it'll never work !!