Transport idea - yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Why Always Ste, 17 May 2017.

1. Marvin

Marvin

Student
    You might have an interesting discussion. That's what football is about. Anyone can have an opinion about it.

2. casserole of nonsense

casserole of nonsense

Is that you Jeremy?

3. franksinatra

franksinatra

I was only joking pal. I enjoy your posts but do not always agree with them and, as you say, you are more than entitled to yours.

4. markbmcfc

markbmcfc

This thread needs nothing further than this.

5. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Creep

6. Jordie

Jordie

I think it is a very good idea, I have just moved to Dane Bank and am not from this area. I have to rely on the missus to drop me off because obviously I need to have a drink to watch City but I am sure she will get pissed off with this soon. So I would appreciate a lift off any locals.

7. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

[​IMG]

8. anyoldblu

anyoldblu

9. Bozo

Bozo

Head Lecturer at the Clown College of Manchester
    Also known as a bus.

10. UUJblue

UUJblue

Could the club not just introduce more specific park and ride points. For example, straight from the airport or outside Piccadilly, or different points on the outskirts of the city that leave every half hour and only a few ££.

I googled some known park and ride points in manchester: Brooklands, Stretford, Navigation Road, Bury, Crumpsall, Prestwich, Radcliffe, Whitefield, East Didsbury, Ladywell, Hollinwood, Oldham Mumps, Rochdale Rail Station, Derker and Shaw and Crompton stops.

City have virgin trains as a train partner but do we have a bus partner other than the players coach?

I fly in from Belfast and usually have a few hours either side of the game but sometimes it can be as short as 60-70 mins from plane to seat. A taxi is £20-25 straight to the ground but there is match day traffic so maybe walk the last half mile. If there is a few blues on the flight we would sometimes taxi-pool to save time and money.