Transport idea - yay or nay?

I remember a few years ago a coach used to pick up Blues from the bus stop outside where the Cheshire cheese pub used to be on Manchester road in Altrincham. It was run by a supporters club somewhere, now disbanded I think.

I remember a few years ago a coach used to pick up Blues from the bus stop outside where the Cheshire cheese pub used to be on Manchester road in Altrincham. It was run by a supporters club somewhere, now disbanded I think.

A coach picks us up from the beehive Whitfield a hour and a quarter before kickoff every game £5 return maybe more next season

I will go along with this idea, as long as the riders in my car are happy with my choice of music to and from the game..... as Henry T Ford nearly said, you can choose any band you want as long as it is The Smiths....
Fortunately you now live in the States so can't inflict that wailing gerbil on the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.