Travel ideas European away day, Liverpool

Fuck travelling by car
Fuck travelling via coach
Fuck travelling by canoe
The ONLY way to travel is:
images
It’ll get bricked when it lands and bangers thrown at it

Wherever I've traveled on the dusty Euro trail I've never had to pull on my weapon.
It's not just about football but more the integration and assimilation of different cultures not some scurrilous denigration or chastisement of a people for chastisements sake.
Yes they can't talk proper and do have a tendency for misappropriating goods but at the end of the day they are still human beings.
Why not make that concerted effort to fit in and they will love you for it !
In Salzburg the short kecks and lederhosen worked a treat whilst in the damm the mushrooms took us on to a new dimension.
The Scouse are a proud race so lets make parley by absorbing of their customs and language with open hands.

Scouse pie is a local delicacy.
Scouse is traditionally a stew in Liverpool. I've eaten it a few times whilst there in cafes. Never had a crust on so wasn't a pie. Some might put a crust on though to keep the rats from escaping ; -)

Scouse is traditionally a stew in Liverpool. I've eaten it a few times whilst there in cafes. Never had a crust on so wasn't a pie. Some might put a crust on to keep the rats from escaping ; -)
No need for a crust if you keep one hand on the wheeelie bin lid.

I'm just thinking if it'll be cheaper to stay in the Wirral and just travel to Dipperland the day of the game and do you know the currency in Dipperland so i can look up the exchange rate?
Don't worry about changing Manchester currency into theirs - just dip into someone's pocket while walking around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.