Travel to Copenhagen

ryanair only fly to

billund from birmingham and stanstead (3hr train journey then)

and

aarhus from stanstead

westie said:
ryanair only fly to

and

aarhus from stanstead
check what airports in sweden they fly too... billund is not bad from copenhagen point of view but stay away from aarhus.. that is far to travel

gman07 said:
westie said:
ryanair only fly to

and

aarhus from stanstead
check what airports in sweden they fly too... billund is not bad from copenhagen point of view but stay away from aarhus.. that is far to travel
Dont rely on trainservice in Denmark as they are shocking if you are unlucky you could be in for hours and hours of delays.
much better to try to get a flight to Sweden if you cannot get a direct flight.

gothenburg / stanstead

stockholm skavsta / liverpool stanstead birmingham

stockholm vesteras / stanstead

westie said:
gothenburg / stanstead

stockholm skavsta / liverpool stanstead birmingham

stockholm vesteras / stanstead
oki forget stockholm... thats over 600 km... Gothenburg half the distance and easy train access but it will take 4-5 hours by train from gothenburg... so i gues ryan air isnt a choice... sad that Sterling went down this fall... they were cheap...

seems to me the only airline flying direct between Manchester and Copenhagen is SAS or scandinavian airlines... there might be other ways though.. like flying to amsterdam and then change flight that way... or another bigger airport... worth checking out for you guys... Billund is good for Copenhagen so if you can get flights with Ryan Air look for that destination... thats what i can found out now

gman07 said:
seems to me the only airline flying direct between Manchester and Copenhagen is SAS or scandinavian airlines... there might be other ways though.. like flying to amsterdam and then change flight that way... or another bigger airport... worth checking out for you guys... Billund is good for Copenhagen so if you can get flights with Ryan Air look for that destination... thats what i can found out now

Just looked at SAS, its about £400 Rtn now. Cannie afford that!!

Ryan air is flying from dublin to Billund for you that think that might be an option... fly out 18th and back 20th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.