Travel to Copenhagen

If you're considering Billund you might want to consider flying to Hamburg.

get a train up to Puttgarden, then a ferry across to Rodbyhavn.

I believe you can get a train up to Copenhagen from there.

Goater666 said:

how much all that hassel just fly direct

gman07 said:
Ryan air is flying from dublin to Billund for you that think that might be an option... fly out 18th and back 20th
If you choose this option snd want to go by train to Copenhagen, you need to contact DSB(Danish railways) to find out if they are repairing the tracks in this period because if they are you could be fucked.

westie said:
Goater666 said:

how much all that hassel just fly direct

I wouldn't choose to do it myself, but now that prices have sky rocketed you could save yourself a fair bit of money.

and its all about the experience eh?

bluefandk said:
gman07 said:
Ryan air is flying from dublin to Billund for you that think that might be an option... fly out 18th and back 20th
If you choose this option snd want to go by train to Copenhagen, you need to contact DSB(Danish railways) to find out if they are repairing the tracks in this period because if they are you could be fucked.

the train is 3 hours any delay at all flight or train you be lucky to see the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.