Traveling from the states

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by gomer27, 3 Jun 2017.

1. MileHighMCFC

MileHighMCFC

Tech
    I can keep it together enough to get in

2. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

Learn to spell; learn how to use an apostrophe; learn how to use a hyphen; learn the word, "Autumn". To summarise: learn English.

3. MileHighMCFC

MileHighMCFC

Tech
    Learn how not to be a douchebag.

4. wpgblue

wpgblue

Just wanted to follow up. I was able to get tickets for the match versus Crystal Palace through the club's site. Section 305. Has anyone watched a game in that or a similar section on the east side?

5. RandolphMABlue

RandolphMABlue

I was fairly high up in either 305 or 306 last year, and I though the view was fine. Going back this year for two matches and bought tickets in the same area.

6. wpgblue

wpgblue

That's good to hear. I'm pretty excited as this will be my first time seeing a Premier League and City game in person.

7. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Yes I've sat in 305 before and it was a good view, virtually on the halfway line (on the third tier of the East Stand as you probably know).

8. RandolphMABlue

RandolphMABlue

Last year was my first, and I can't wait to go back again in October! Fabulous time - loved Manchester and had time for a day trip to Edale in the Peak District. If you have time, I'd also recommend the stadium tour. Enjoy!

9. yycblue

yycblue

I'm in the same boat. My wife and I will be visiting the UK for the first time from Canada (so obviously haven't seen a home match before) and that's the only weekend we're here for. I've booked a train up from Cardiff for the day solely to see this, so if we can't find a way to get a hold of tickets, we'll just walk around the Etihad and find a pub somewhere I suppose...

What's the likelihood of getting walk-up tickets on matchday?