Traveling in for the City - Liverpool match

jeremysmith

Hello everyone,

I am making my first trip to the Etihad this fall for the November 21 match with Liverpool. I will be flying through Reykjavik and attending the match with some of the Iceland Supporters Group. I've got flights booked and lodging in Reykjavik, but nothing yet in Manchester. My wife and I are staying in town for 3 nights and looking for somewhere close enough to the stadium, but also somewhere that will allow us to get around by foot or public transit. A hotel is fine, but AirBnb is preferred as we enjoy the personal touch we've received from all our previous AirBnb hosts.

Might know a few of you via Twitter using the handle @mcfc_nola. Hoping I can meet a few more of you.

Thanks for the help and appreciate the responses.

Jeremy
MCFC NOLA
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Hi Jeremy

Hope you have a super trip to City's ground and it is a successful result against Liverpool. I was in your great city of New Orleans in April and had an excellent few days there. Unfortunately I have moved from Manchester and now live 300 miles away so rarely get to any fixtures at the Etihad. Hope you really have great visit to the stadium and to the UK.

Cheers

Chris

Hello everyone,

I am making my first trip to the Etihad this fall for the November 21 match with Liverpool. I will be flying through Reykjavik and attending the match with some of the Iceland Supporters Group. I've got flights booked and lodging in Reykjavik, but nothing yet in Manchester. My wife and I are staying in town for 3 nights and looking for somewhere close enough to the stadium, but also somewhere that will allow us to get around by foot or public transit. A hotel is fine, but AirBnb is preferred as we enjoy the personal touch we've received from all our previous AirBnb hosts.

Might know a few of you via Twitter using the handle @mcfc_nola. Hoping I can meet a few more of you.

Thanks for the help and appreciate the responses.

Jeremy
MCFC NOLA
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Manchester is not a big city, any hotel within the city centre is nor more than a three or four miles from the ground and accessible by public transport. Just make sure your accommodation is in the centre and not in the suburbs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.